Faith In Action! Ministries, Incorporated is a 501(C)3 nonprofit organization geared to empowering youth and adults for service to God and their communities. Our mission is to be a resource, ultimately producing positive contributions globally. To realize a full continuum of community services that will link the talents and resources in the community with people who have the greatest need.To be a premier model of ministry which esteems individual, corporate, spiritual, academic, social, and economic growth, and whereby that growth has an impact on the local, national, and international community.
- To provide specialized services and activities in the community; serving as a referral agency/help center for individuals and families in need.
- To build a continuous network of revolving resources.
- To encourage youth/young adult leaders and positively impact communities.
- To increase the HIV/AIDS capacity of FIA! By acquiring HIV/AIDS education and training.
- To alter behaviors and attitudes of minority populations which are disproportionately affected by HIV/AIDS through information and education.
- To be financially stable, in our own facility delivering superior, responsive programs: and supported by paid staff and dedicated volunteers.
- To spread love and hope through performing arts and service both locally and abroad.